MWC G10 100m Water resistant Military Watch in Stainless Steel Satin Finish Case with Screw Crown and Ten Year Battery Life
SKU Code: G10/SF/100
The MWC 100m G10 models in stainless steel are one of the highest specification G10 military watches in production anywhere in the world with incredible 10-year battery life. Although this G10/98 Specification watch traces its origins right back to our earliest G10 designs when this 100m model was initially introduced for contract purchase in 2008-2010 in a variety of variants it represented the most radical upgrade and specification enhancement since we updated our standard 50m G10 models in 2004.
Whilst the screw-down crown and screw caseback greatly improve the water resistance the upgrade to the Ronda 715li movement with 10-year battery life significantly reduces the maintenance requirements of the watch. The watch has a satin finish non-reflective case.
The G10 100m variant is very rugged and is designed to survive the most extreme of conditions. It is supplied with both a current issue grey NATO webbing strap and a black NATO strap, we can also supply a wide range of straps in other colours if you wish to buy another variant as an additional strap. The back of the case bears various contract markings (which are unique to each watch) in addition to the serial number.
- Case Diameter: 40mm Excluding the crown
- Case Diameter: 42mm Including the crown
- Lug to Lug: 46mm
- Thickness: 13mm
- Weight: 66g
- Dial Color: Black
- Luminosity: Luminova
- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Caseback: Screw-down, 316L Stainless Steel
- Crown: Screw Down 316L Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance: 100m/330ft
- Battery: CR2016 Lithium - Estimated life 10 years
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral Glass
- Movement: Ronda 715li with date window
- Strap: 2 x NATO issue strap 20mm
- Fixed military strap bars